* Teams: Job Search, Crowd Work, Flash Teams.
* Date & Time: Saturday October 6, 2018 from 10 am to 8 pm (every four weeks thereafter).
* Location: 935 Brewster Avenue, Redwood City, California. The entrance is at the side of the warehouse in the parking lot behind the bookstore.
* Prizes: We'll be giving out prizes and mentorship to all participants
* Swag Bag:Every participant will receive nCent swag and jobCents.
* Learn More: Read our litepaper for more information about nCent Labs.
1. Please read our litepaper
2. Fill out our application form for the dates you are available. You can sign up for as many dates as you like.
a. October 6
b. November 3
c. December 1
d. January 5
e. February 2
f. March 2
3. Two weeks prior to each event, we will send all applicants for that date a form with detailed information about the projects for that month’s HackCent. Please indicate your project preferences on that form.
4. Your application and project preferences will be reviewed by the team leaders. We will message you shortly with a team assignment and any “homework” that might be required.
5. Prior to hackCent Saturday morning, please complete the “homework” so we can hit the ground running.
6. Saturday: HACK!!!